*A $150 Pre-Delivery Inspection & Assembly Fee may be charged upon pickup*
The SUPER73-RX Mojave showcases all of SUPER73’s iconic features; the powerful R-series drive system, along with upgraded brakes and fully adjustable dual suspension, making the RX our top-of-the-line performance model. Fitted with our GRZLY All -Terrain Tires, the RX Mojave is comparable to none when it comes to off-road trail riding.
NEW — Speedster Low Profile Seat
A slick cafè-racer style Speedster seat.
NEW — Blain Handlebars
A stylish low-rise handlebar made of high strength chromoly.
NEW — GRZLY Tires
With an aggressive knobby tread pattern, the GRZLY offers excellent grip on a variety of terrain, designed to dig into loose dirt and gravel with ferocity or provide consistent contact and grip on hardpack, rock, and asphalt.
Integrated LED Lights
Comes with both brake lights and square headlight integrated into moto-style number plate.
The powerful internally geared brushless DC hub motor is capable of outputting up to 2000 watts of peak power.
- Easily charge with any standard 110v outlet
- 40+ miles* of range at 20mph under throttle
- 75+ miles* of range using ECO pedal assist mode
- State-of-the-art 960 watt-hour battery
Adjustable Full Suspension
- Inverted coil-spring fork with air assist
- Rear piggyback coilover mono-shock
- Preload, compression, and rebound adjustments
Multi-Class Ride Modes
- Throttle Operation + Pedal Assist
- 3 Additional Ride Modes Available
- Legally Ride Without a License, Insurance or Registration
Built-In Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- Get Directions to Your Route
- Displays on Mobile Device & Smart Display
Download the SUPER73 App
- iOS and Android Compatible
- Over-the-Air Updates
Frame: 6061 / 7005 Aluminum Alloy, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered head tube
- Class-1 Mode Output: 750 watts nominal / 1200 watt peak
- Class-2 Mode Output: 750 watts nominal / 1200 watt peak (Default)
- Class-3 Mode Output: 750 watts nominal / 1200 watt peak
- Off-Road Mode Output: 1200 watts nominal / 2000* watt peak
*Off-Road Mode peak output will increase from 2000 watts to 2300 watts with future OTA update.
- Top Speed:
- Class-1 Mode: 20 MPH (throttle deactivated, pedal-assist only)
- Class-2 Mode: 20 MPH
- Class-3 Mode: 28 MPH (throttle deactivated, pedal-assist only)
- Off-Road Mode: 28 MPH +
Battery: 960 watt-hours, 21700 cells
Weight: 80 lbs
Front Hub: 15 x 150mm thru-axle aluminum alloy
Rims: 20" x 100mm alloy with lightening cutouts
Tires: Front: 20" x 4.5" / Rear: 20" x 5" GRZLY Tires
Inner Tubes: 20" x 4.5-5", angled valve stem
Brakes: Tektro Hydraulic, 4-piston forged aluminum caliper, 203mm x 2.3mm front rotor, 180mm x 2.3mm rear rotor.
- Front: Inverted coil spring fork w/ air assist - adjustable preload and rebound damping, 120mm travel, 35mm stanchions
- Rear: Coilover piggyback mono shock - adjustable preload, compression, and rebound damping
Display: Transflective Monochrome LCD + Mobile Device
IOS + Android Compatible: Yes
Headlight: 600 Lumen LED
Tail Light: LED
Charger: 3A (6-7 hour charge time) / Optional: 5A (3-4 hour charge time)
Throttle: Thumb throttle
Pedal Assist: 4 modes (ECO, TOUR, SPORT, SUPER)
Bottom Bracket: 120mm sealed bearing, square taper
Crank / Front Chain Ring: 125mm alloy crank arms, 36T chainring / Optional: 44T chainring for 10-speed gearing
Gearing: Single-speed 16T rear cog / Optional: 10 speed gearing (11-36T) sold separately
Rear Derailleur: Single-speed chain tensioner / Optional: 10 speed Shimano Zee: accessory sold separately
Passenger Foot Pegs: Optional accessory sold separately
Seat Height: 32"
Weight Limit: 325 lbs